Carolyn Claypole, 47
- Fully qualified and licensed electrolysist with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the services offered
- Qualifying over 23 years ago
- Member of the British Institute & Association of Electrolysis - 'Carolyn's knowledge in the written theory and oral exam was excellent. The assessors would like to compliment Carolyn on her excellent work and think she is a credit to her profession. They look forward to welcoming her into the B.I.A.E.'
- Electrolysis Lecturer - Peterborough Regional College (2007-2013), Cambridgeshire and at Stamford College, Lincolnshire (2001)
- Carolyn believes that continued professional development is of a high importance to her business and keeps up to date with the latest techniques in all of the treatments that she offers by attending annual specialist training courses and exhibitions
Carolyn is based at a registered/licensed clinic in Stamford, offering all of the above treatments.
All treatments are private, personal, effective, and reasonably priced in a clinical environment. Successfully and safely treating clients with electrolysis is a skill which requires nurturing, diligence and dedication. Carolyn's specialist interest is electrolysis.
'It is my belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance and I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my client base is from repeat clients and referrals.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.'
Please contact me if you have any questions on the services that I offer. I look forward to hearing from you.
Electrolysis & Skincare Studio
The George Hotel Mews
tel: 01780 763620